Efabrika'nın bir parçası olmak istiyorsanız, CV'nizi bizimle paylaşabilirsiniz.
Efabrika is looking for an energetic Jr. Designer to join our team. The Design role at Efabrika is an amazing opportunity to work across an enviable list of clients and projects, working across a myriad of technologies.
Jr. Designer works closely with the Creative Director and Developers on a day to day basis to deliver excellent quality work and assets across all our projects.You will be very organized and thorough, making sure you understand the brief and what is expected of you by your peers, demonstrate a good attention to detail, adaptable in approach and sympathetic to a variety of visual aesthetics. Jr. Designer role reports to the Creative Director.
- Design and produce content for a wide range of content, primarily treatments, apps, websites, installations, and other electronic media.
- Design media in a wide variety of styles corresponding to the brief's requirements.
- Take concepts to finished designs that are on strategy and reflect brand’s personality
- Work alongside creatives and producers throughout the entire creative and production process
- Strong creative view with the ability to present ideas clearly
- Monitors their project in their design role to maintain quality standards, through all phases of production
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- 0 - 1 year experience / Fresh from University
- Degree in Design, Communication, Art, Marketing, or a related field
- Understanding of Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects etc.)
- Strong conceptual thinker who can quickly take an emerging trend, shape it to work for a specific client and create an irresistible (or hilarious) piece of content
- A passion for digital culture and inventing solutions to tomorrow’s challenges today
- Exceptional design and presentation abilities
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across disciplines